Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rainforest Detour - 3rd Grade TAGS Play

Reported by: Jack P.

A cat has been accidentally dropped off by a plane in the middle of the rainforest. The cat is lost and doesn't know what to do. Several different animals approach the cat and try to convince her to join their groups. The rainforest animals included: parrots, anteater, ant bird, spider monkeys, howler monkeys, katydids, a boa constrictor, and a puma. The cat finds something wrong with each of the animals and their way of life. Suddenly the plane reappears and takes the cat away. All the animals are sad to see her go.

3 comments:

  1. did everyone make the picture? Well if they did i think they all did a really good job.
    From,
    Adam H

    ReplyDelete
  2. also I really like the summery.
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. SH: I like how they did the acting.
    SG: I liked how they worked together.
    CH: I liked the cat and snake as characters.
    ED: I liked how it was funny.
    SP: I liked all the animals.
    NC: I liked the drawings.

    From Ms. McGrath's Class

    ReplyDelete