Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reporters at B.E.S.


George P.  
4th grader, I like sports, my favorite subject in school is science.
Molly S.
3rd grader, I like horse-back riding, my favorite subjects in school are all the specials.
Noah M
3rd grader, I like video games, my favorite subject in school is gym.
Victoria S
3rd grader, I like going to Camp Farnsworth in VT, my favorite subjects in school are gym , computer, art, music, and library.
Oliver P.
3rd grader, I like to play video games and legos, my favorite subject in school is reading.
Adam H.  
4th grader, I like music, my favorite subject in school is reading.
Owen A.
4th grader, I like cartooning and Legos. My favorite subjects in school are reading, math, and science.

6 comments:

  1. WMUR news - watch out! These look like a great group of investigative reporters! - Ms. Katz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so awesome so many of you boys and girls like to read! Reading is one of my favorite things to do too. You guys should talk about some of your favorite books, when I was your ages I was obssessed with A Series of Unfortunate Events. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Barrington Students! I'm watching your videos from the other side of the world. Great to see your smiling faces, my you have all gotten a lot older since last year. Good luck with the reporting. I'm anxious to keep in touch and learn more about new at BES and in Barrington. Keep reading! - Ms. Lemieux, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning to Barrington Elementary Students! I love that you are using blogging to communicate with the world! I think you are mentors to all the 21st Century Learners in the state! Enjoy!

    Mrs. Middaugh, Exeter, NH
    (former Computer Teacher at BMS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello reporters of BES! It is good to see young students blogging! I will check in often to see what's new down the road from us here at BMS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! This blogg website is really neat, I wish that I knew how do blog when i was in elementary school. Keep up to good reporting!
    From Emily
    P.S.
    Your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete